What happened to the OD100 gain post?

Blueser

Gold Supporting Member
I suppose it either got nuked by the mods for something going awry, or the originator got their panties in a twist over one of the responses and deleted it? :confused:

Tone Loco

Gold Supporting Member
Originally posted by Steve Snider
I suspect it got ugly.
Is there some reason that the moderators don't just remove the "ugly" posts? It seems like there could be lots of useful info that gets lost when a whole thread gets killed. Just curious.

Steve Snider

Gold Supporting Member
Originally posted by Tone Loco
Is there some reason that the moderators don't just remove the "ugly" posts? It seems like there could be lots of useful info that gets lost when a whole thread gets killed. Just curious.

First off I have no clue if that is why this one is gone but your point is well taken. There has been some great threads that have spiraled downhill at times but prior to BS there is usually some good info/opinions etc.

redplexi

I started the Thread, because I just recieved my OD-100 and I'm still in the Tweeking Phase on the Gain Channel. And instead of being informative it turned into a Pi$$ing Match. So I cancelled it.

redplexi

I was also.:D I replied to you on the other Post. And I did stick up for you this morning before I deleted the Post. Something to the Extent that hearing "She's only Seventeen" wouldn't sell me any Amp:)

Braciola

Gold Supporting Member
Originally posted by redplexi
I was also.:D I replied to you on the other Post. And I did stick up for you this morning before I deleted the Post. Something to the Extent that hearing "She's only Seventeen" wouldn't sell me any Amp:)
Darn, I didn't get a chance to see the thread this morning before you nuked it.
So you stuck up for me huh? Oh boy, I must have been attacked again:D
Wish you didn't delete it before I had a chance to read it and defend myself.
Did it get that ugly?

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Just a note - the mods and admins here don't nuke posts lightly; and as noted above, we didn't nuke that one.

We aren't as trigger happy as some would think.....

B

bobbystroker

there've been 2 threads on the od100 lately that have gone missing. i guess i missed the pissing matches cuz one minute the were there and when i tried to read it agian, it was gone...i'm very intrigued by these amps and these disappearing threads is irritating me! :mad: :D

Trending Topics