What happened???

tryfonNr

So... My pedalboard is made up from a crybaby wah a polytune a dejavibe from. Fulltone and onner carbon x and OCD fulltone FATBOOST 3 to an analog mxr carbon coby and last to an tc electronic phill of fame reverb. These are connected in the order I wrote them. It was all fine and peachy until a week ago..I think my ocd is acting up... But I don't know how and why.. It sound kinda bassier and out of phase when open with FATBOOST...:Spank any ideas what could have happened... I checked the ocd with another ocd and they sound the same... :/ :dunno

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
The OCD sound is very dependent on the impedance of its load. Try changing the pedal order.

tryfonNr

Well... I think I had this order for some time now... Except the polytune was on a stereo output.. Outside the chain ... And the oner wasn't on the chain for the last 4 weeks... But even so it's worth a try thanks

ath4698

What about an EQ adjustment on your amp? Other than that I would start testing each pedal by itself into the amp and see what happens

tryfonNr

What about an EQ adjustment on your amp? Other than that I would start testing each pedal by itself into the amp and see what happens
I am using and orange tiny terror.. Can't really adjust much...
You are right on the pedal checking though.. Will do so

Trending Topics