• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What happens when Matte writes a tune for Ed...

fatback

That was scary awesome like a roller coaster that nearly rips your head off and makes you pee your pants, yet you can't wait to get back in line for.

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten all that cotton candy before I got on...

I think there's a tear in the space-time continuum someplace out past Jupiter... And it's getting bigger... And no one quite knows how to fix it... :eek:

There's you guys, then there's the rest of us. And all we can do is look and wonder and admire. Cool stuff!

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks guys...I'm very happy how this turned out, and I'm even happier that I have Matte playing guitar with me on it. Wait, make that annihilating guitar with me. :)

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Double Platinum Member
Thanks to both of you for blowing my head clean off my shoulders. I needed that.

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks to both of you for blowing my head clean off my shoulders. I needed that.
Thatof course is the unconscious goal when you're playing on a track with Matte...and when Matte wrote said traack for you and him to blow...well...
:)

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
That was really cool you two. I listened with a migraine headache, and I am trying to figure out if it made it better or worse. LOL! Great job! :BEER

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
That was really cool you two. I listened with a migraine headache, and I am trying to figure out if it made it better or worse. LOL! Great job! :BEER
I strongly suggest not listening to the deconstructed Ford clip a few threads below then! Thanks for checking it out.

Trending Topics