What have you folks done to me?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Blakemore Effects, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Blakemore Effects

Blakemore Effects Member

HCFX is shut down for a week, so I spend that time here, and by the time I get back over there I'm on the waiting list for a Timmy, and a Klon. It's like you want me to be poor, yet with amazing tone. What do you have to say for yourselves? ;)

2. Grady

Grady Windjammer Gold Supporting Member

Did you check out the Toneczar Pedals? :D

3. Radiosdead

Radiosdead Member

You really should have a nice round collection of BJFE's too...Don't get started with these guys on fuzz....only then will you truely know the meaning of broke...enjoy the new gear. It was a nice choice :).

4. In Tune

In Tune Member

Yippeee!!!!! What will I buy next? HMMM? :dunno

5. dalandan

dalandan Member

Go check out prices for used Grandlaffs and BMOD/CJOD.

Oh, have you ever checked out the website of D*A*M?

6. Greiginoz

Greiginoz Member

just when you think you've finished you nee something else! Welcome to GAS!

7. rob2001

rob2001 Member

And the sad part....a year from now you'll come full circle and realize your tone was fine in the first place. Save your money and go practice!!

8. Greiginoz

Greiginoz Member

Yes I sort of agree, with previous post. I've virtually come full circle realising all I need is a Wah, OD, Booster & Delay but it was fun!

9. deathbyska76

deathbyska76 Member

yeah. go blow your next 4months of pay on a full line of Skreddys, then move on to Toneczar, and by that point, youll have enough to trade around to get a whole line of BJFE and Landgraff stuff. But, i tell you this, if you dont leave here with an original issue TS808, DM2, VB2, GK2, DLS, KOT, NKT275, a Fractal AxeFX, and at least one pedal modified by both keeley, and analogman........ well, you'll probably be banished for good. :D

10. deathbyska76

deathbyska76 Member

the first day i came in and read this stuff, I had a chinese build Vox AC50cph, boss cs3, ds1, and dd6. Now, look at my Sig, and tell ME if you think that TGP influenced me at all :D

11. Lt_Core

Lt_Core Supporting Member

A huge +1 on that! I've focused much more time in the past couple of months on playing, even though I just picked up a Budda amp and the new Triple Wreck pedal ;)

12. Shiny McShine

Shiny McShine Member

You need a BJFE Honey Bee also.

Next stop is getting into a decent cable like a Vovox.

Ha ha, we snagged another one in the net.

13. Blakemore Effects

Blakemore Effects Member

Haha thanks for all your help. Don't worry, I still practice at least a few hours a day, and I'm playing in a band so the stuff actually does get used, but the suggestions on BJFE stuff is getting a little too tempting. I may have to have someone change the password on my eBay account for me haha.

Also, I guess it wasn't really your guys' fault since I hadn't been here much when I bought this, but I had an original Way Huge Swollen Pickle show up yesterday. Pretty soon my board is going to be all boutique stuff, and I'll be afraid to take it on stage, won't I? I guess I should just accept the inevitable haha.