• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What headstock shape would look good on a Non-Reverse Firebird?

straightblues

I am having a non-reverse Firebird built. I don't like the headstock Gibson used on this model so we are thinking about doing something different. Please show me some pictures of big headstock that have six tuners in line that you think might look good on it.

Here is the Non-Reverse Firebird encase you don't remember what they look like.

Last edited:

lpnv59

I love the reverse headstock on the older reverse Firebirds. On a non reverse bird, I think a reverse original headstock would look cool.

Whiskeyrebel

Silver Supporting Member
Why 6 in line only? What would look badass is Les Paul Custom with split diamond and binding.

If it must be reversed, then:

Explorer headstock, but reversed. LeftyXPL headtock on a righty body NOT the "reverse Explorer" gumby-under-a-steamroller shape.

Whiskeyrebel

Silver Supporting Member
For something completely different, how about a slotted headstock? You could still do 6 non a side, like half a 12 string.

NashSG

I always figured if I made one with a Warmoth body and neck I'd use a reversed strat headstock.

Trending Topics