What I'm getting my wife for Christmas...

gtrdave

SR370EF_BBT_1P_01.png

Ibanez SoundGear SR370EF fretless bass.

We played a gig the other night and she borrowed the bass players fretless acoustic bass for a couple of songs and just fell in love with it...didn't stop talking about it the rest of the night and into the next day, but she said that if she ever got a fretless, she'd like to try an electric instead of an acoustic, so...

It'll be a nice compliment to her SoundGear SR505 5 string. :)

fitz

That looks great. I never saw that model before, but looked it up and apparently it packs a lot of value for a good price. Good choice on color too!

gtrdave

I wasn't sure what was out there as far as new fretless basses were concerned, but a search revealed quite a few in the just-under $500 range and a couple super-cheap models from Rogue.
I was about to go for a Squier Vintage Modified, but figured the SoundGear was going to be a more familiar feel for her. Hopefully, she digs it!

Falco

If my wife played bass she'd be standing behind me telling me what chords to play on the guitar...and complaining about the drummer.

Falco

I'm getting my wife a box of chocolates and a dildo. If she doesn't like the chocolates....

Trending Topics

Top Bottom