• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

What is and what you never need - thoughts on GAS-accelerators and deal-breakers

P8t8r

EXP pedal input
I like pedal A but I just found out pedal B has EXP pedal input and is 100$ more expensive... Now I WANT pedal B!
Yeah, you barely use exp pedal other than wah-wah. Do you really control delay time or chorus/tremolo/rotary/etc speed on the fly? I don't. Slow/fast footswitch for Leslie speed is all I'll ever need.

Just released OD
It's hot and nobody played it yet, except Andy, Burgs and Gearmanndude - if it is under 150$ I'll get two and see how do they stack!

20 sec looper is a no-no
I'm gonna make loops longer than most songs, so you'd better gimme 2 hours of loop time!

A copy of a-tgp-approved-pedal.
If you like the original builder, the creator, you gonna hate the fact that some skunks are copying this diamond.
If you don't care for the original builder, the creator, you simply grab 60 bucks and go for some online hunting.

Class5

A copy of a-tgp-approved-pedal.
If you like the original builder, the creator, you gonna hate the fact that some skunks are copying this diamond.
If you don't care for the original builder, the creator, you simply grab 60 bucks and go for some online hunting.
So true, the hypocrisy is delicious.

Top Bottom