• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What Is Hip is hip is what it is

guitarjazz

Gold Supporting Member
Tower is so great. For a lot of horn players that's as close listening to funk as they'll ever get.

B Money

the sax player in my company band is a big fan. Here's a clip of us covering it at a Red Cross battle of the bands fund raiser a couple years ago.

Skip to 3:00

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
The "greasiest" band of all time. I saw they're best line-up, IMO, at the Allen Theater in Cleveland, Ohio 1973. Back to Oakland,feat Lenny Pickett, Lenny Williams, Dave Gerabaldi, Bruce Conte(one of my fav. Guitarists), Chester Thompson(B3), and the Doc, Rocco, Emelio, Mic Gillette, what a freakin lineup of Power. T.O.P rules.

Trending Topics