• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

what is the 10" equivalent of the EVM-12?

re-animator

Kinda wondering what that hi-fi speaker sound would be like in my super reverb issue... possibly in x-pattern wit the celestion greenback 10s if they ever come out.

so are there EV-10s?? are there any good alternatives??

Squigglefunk

there definitely is a 10" EV speaker very similar to the 12L, I think it's the EV 10M... hope this helps.

RGB

Silver Supporting Member
there definitely is a 10" EV speaker very similar to the 12L, I think it's the EV 10M... hope this helps.
I can confirm that the EVM 10 exists, that they sound great and that if you put 2 of them in a Super you'd better eat your Wheaties in order to be able to lift that puppy!:D

mark norwine

Yep....EVM-10M. I believe that they weigh 18 pounds each.

I had 4 of them in a super reverb once. The airflow would flap your pants, but you couldn't move the amp!

2 of those speakers were sold, the other 2 are in my buddy's V-lux rev, and even it weighs a ton!

Be careful what you wish for....

http://www.eviaudio.co.jp/download/ev/evm10m.pdf

veldt666

My Super Champ came with an EV10 as stock, but I pulled it years ago to experiment with various 10s.

I kept the Celestion V10 in for the past 5 years, it's a bit more organic than the EV, (Kind of obvious, Eh?)

woof*

SRV's speaker of choice in his supers. they had to change baffles to 3/4 wood to hold em.
:)

cpsdawg

evm-10m. great sounding speaker. hard to find. EV hasn't made them in yrs. they do weigh about 20 lbs. they are like the 12L in that they move a tremendous amount of air. i have one that i wanted to use in a small combo, but it won't fit. the magnet is too big. i'm hestitant to sell it because they are hard to find and in good shape, but i might.

re-animator

sounds like they might not be worth the trouble to find/heft. Maybe I'm just better off keeping it vintage sounding and replacing the speakers with ted webers??

bosstone

My Super Champ came with an EV10 as stock, but I pulled it years ago to experiment with various 10s.

I kept the Celestion V10 in for the past 5 years, it's a bit more organic than the EV, (Kind of obvious, Eh?)
All the ones I have seen in Super Champs have been the FORCE model, not EVMs. Which do you have?

Trending Topics