What is the best over the top phaser?

bionic

I have a Maestro Phaser that has been rehoused and true bypassed but the thing is still huge. I like to run it with a Big Muff clone before it giving it a real pronounced 'rip your face off' phase. Is there something out there that may me a bit smaller but with the same (ahem) 'rip your face off' effect?

TheGigPig

The new 'MoonPhaser' is heavily inspired by the MP1. Great phaser and is in a smaller enclosure. I know a few guys who use the Maestro but have these on there boards because of the smaller footprint. They're very Hi-Fi just like the MP1.

http://www.moonphaser.co.uk/

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!
Uh... there is already a moon phaser and has been for several years now. What is that company thinking?

EDIT - and that one is $430 for a simple two knob phase shifter. WTF?

Malekko

the Maestro is a great phaser! Although it's not MUCH smaller the Moog phaser is equally over the top

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
Gold Supporting Member
Red Witch Moon Phaser - I hope he sues the UK Co. and wins...

bionic

Hey bionic, I'd like to see a pic of your rehoused Maestro. Who did the job for you?
Don't have a camera but was done by electrodrone pedals here in Montreal. The board is pretty huge so I think it is in the biggest hammond box available.

Lex Luthier

Old Ross phaser. Got one when I first started playing (still have it), crank the knobs wide open and it sounds like a ray gun.

Spellbound

Prophecy Sound Infinitphase is the booteek phaser to kill all phasers.(it replaced my mutron that i still own) The maker posts over at HCFX and he only does very limited runs and is not producing them now. This pedal is the tits and would be talked about a lot at TGP but all his pedals get bought up real quick by HCFX'rs and he doesnt post here. I think they go for around 600 clams used. But its well worth it imo. I love this pedal it is over the top my 6000 miles.

Trending Topics