1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

What is this microphone worth? Shure PE15d

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by boltrecords, Jan 31, 2012.

1. boltrecords

boltrecords Member

I'm looking to pick up a usedmicrophone and this is the model I was looking at. Shure pe15d But I can't really find any information on it. Does anybody know about what the used market value would be on this microphone. It's in good condition
    thanks

2. speakerjones

speakerjones Member

The PE series were sort of a budget line of mics in their day. Similar to Shure's PG mics of today, but probably a bit more ruggedly built. I have some PE2's and PE47's which are similar to a 57. I wouldn't pay more than $10-20 for one. Honestly, any used, modern industry standard vocal mic will outperform that thing, I'm sure. SM58, E835, ND767, OM3, etc.