• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What is this microphone worth? Shure PE15d

boltrecords

I'm looking to pick up a usedmicrophone and this is the model I was looking at. Shure pe15d But I can't really find any information on it. Does anybody know about what the used market value would be on this microphone. It's in good condition
thanks

speakerjones

The PE series were sort of a budget line of mics in their day. Similar to Shure's PG mics of today, but probably a bit more ruggedly built. I have some PE2's and PE47's which are similar to a 57. I wouldn't pay more than $10-20 for one. Honestly, any used, modern industry standard vocal mic will outperform that thing, I'm sure. SM58, E835, ND767, OM3, etc.

Trending Topics