• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What is your favorite Eminence speaker?

Tomo

I am just curious about this. I am asking people who own Eminence speaker..love them. So this is not comparing others.

Thanks,

Tomo

bilbal

I have an Emi Governor that I bought about a month ago because I got a killer deal on it from a fellow TGP member. Problem is I don't have a speaker cab to put her in - :( I can't wait to get her mounted in a cab to hear along with my new EVM12L loaded Mystik Cabs 1x12.

portcitymusic

Silver Supporting Member
The Private Jack, Wizard and Red White and Blues are my favorite 3 Eminence speakers. What did we load in your 1x12OS Wave cab Tomo?

Daniel
Port City Amps

xcycle

Red Fang - good for Fender or Marshall style amps (but a bit better for the Marshall tones)

CRex - My current favorite for Fenders (Not my cup of tea for Marshalls)

Eric

rwe333

Silver Supporting Member
Fave 10" is the Legend 1058.

Fave 12" include:
-Delta Pro 12A (EVM12L-like)
-Red Fang (Alnico Blue-like)
-Legend GB12 (Greenback-like)
-Legend 1258 (Oxford-like)
Among the 12" designs Eminence manufacture for others, like THD's Vintage & Longhorn speakers, the original Reverend All-Tone, and the VHT PB-series speakers.

Cornbread

I've had a C-Rex/R-Fang combo in a 2x12 for over 3 years
2 great speakers that sound great together

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Platinum Supporting Member
Tonker in a PCW OS1x12 sounds awesome with my CA OD2-100

Trending Topics