What is Your Most Listened to GD Song?

Mark Paterson

Im a huge Weir fan so I tend to go for his epic stuff..
-Weather Report Suite/Let It Grow
-Cassidy
-Playing in The Band

sickboy79

I'm not a huge Dead fan but, do enjoy a lot of their stuff. For me it's Althea and Franklin's Tower.

pula58

Gold Supporting Member
What really kills me (in the very best of ways) are the Dark Star's from the Europe '72 tour. Something really special going on back then.
It starts out pretty, goes off very far away, and then comes back to pretty again. LOVE !

TwoTubMan

This may be the most peaceful Dead Thread ever, we should have invited these Punks over long ago!

Reactions: b80

lhallam

I suppose it must be Friend of the Devil since I played it and heard it so many times in various situations over the years.

stimpson

Fire On The Mountain ? two chords for half an hour ?

at least "Deal" has interesting chords

Lephty

Actually pretty interesting to read everyone's responses here. I love me a good Weather Report Suite--it's the whole package, beautiful harmonies, great lyrics, interesting chord progressions, and intense jams that get completely deconstructed into chaos before returning to serene beauty. A psychedelic journey in a nutshell.

relix63

Gold Supporting Member
Scarlet/Fire or China/Rider.

Normally this would be my response but I've been listening to Terrapin Station a lot lately.

I also like some of the long meandering versions of Sugaree. Just listened to Visions of Johanna. Great Dylan cover.

Ask this question next week and I guess my response will be different. So many great ones to choose from.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom