• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

What is your partner's favorite instrument you own?

SergioPt

She used to love my red ovation but I sold it last year, now i think she might have a slight preference for the Gibson goldtop but not as clear as it was with the ovation...

fendergeek

Silver Supporting Member
I had to ask her last night, she said without hesitation Blondie. It's a Fender EC Strat done up ala Mary Kay with chrome hardware. I made a comment about it fit me like she does, that was a good ten years and two kids ago! I didn't know I was so full of it for that long...

pitbull45

Don't think she cares the slightest. Aside from punk she isn't really into guitar based music, much more into industrial, techno, darkwave etc.

gadzooka

Organ ;):drool:crazy:banana (if ya know what I mean)
Amen to that. And what sweet music my lovey makes with it.

She really digs the voice and looks of my #1 (ES-345), but when I go so far as to make her feel how nice the neck is, she just gives the old, "What a total geek" look.

monty

She loves my Roadworn Tele Custom. She is really into furniture and thinks it's a piece of art.

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
My wife got this for me on my 30th birthday. I picked it out. Cream of the crop, 2006 Songwriter Deluxe.

My wife of almost 44 years has seen every size and shape of guitar pass through my "collection", and really doesn't pay too much attention to how they look. She say's none of them ever stay too long, so what's the point. She may be partially right. She did tell me the last Jackson I had looked "like a guitar for a younger player than you". (ouch!) However, she has always liked my Taylor 414 koa, which I have actually kept since new, and it's almost 20 years old now. And oddly enough, she has noticed my R8 plaintop, and commented that it was a really nice looking guitar. And I agree!

NewWorldMan

Silver Supporting Member
My 2000 Gibson LP Classic Premium Plus. It's a darker honey burst (almost looks like a tobacco burst). she hates bright colors and flashier pieces and prefers a more classic or traditional look, so that's the closest I have.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom