What is your partner's favorite instrument you own?

BoozeLawyer

Silver Supporting Member
When I brought the LP Standard home, wife liked the look. Said it looked beautiful. Didn't like it when i plugged it in. When I brought home a White Falcon she said it was the most ridiculous and obnoxious thing she's seen, and called it "Elvis." When I plugged her in she loved it. The Falcon is her fav sounding guitar.

IPLAYLOUD

Gold Supporting Member
My g/f builds guitars. She loves them all, especially the 2 Esquires she made for me.

ThePenwellCrash

Gold Supporting Member
My wife doesn't usually express any opinion in my guitars, but she did seem fond of my '63 modded Musicmaster. Sadly, it's gone now.

On the other hand, she had no problem at all telling me which guitar was her LEAST favorite. Man, she used to mock my gold Parker Fly! I don't know if it was the color or the shape or the combination, but she didn't hold back any punches on that one. Also long gone by now.

p.j.

My wife doesn't usually express any opinion in my guitars, but she did seem fond of my '63 modded Musicmaster. Sadly, it's gone now.

On the other hand, she had no problem at all telling me which guitar was her LEAST favorite. Man, she used to mock my gold Parker Fly! I don't know if it was the color or the shape or the combination, but she didn't hold back any punches on that one. Also long gone by now.

My wife likes my blue Parker Nitefly SA. She refers to my Black Nitefly as "Darth". I would love to have a gold Parker!

PJ

ThePenwellCrash

Gold Supporting Member
My wife likes my blue Parker Nitefly SA. She refers to my Black Nitefly as "Darth". I would love to have a gold Parker!

PJ
Sounds like your wife is a bit kinder in her word choices, although to be fair, the shape of Parker guitars are kinda just asking for it. :Spank

:aok

Coldcobra

72 LP Deluxe makes her weak in the knees. It's all the battle scars that take her over the edge ...

Nice deluxe!

I have a 75 goldtop deluxe and a 71 54 black beauty reissue, both with some natural wear. My wife wrinkles her nose at them cause they look "beat up". Then she asks if I'm going to repaint them.

She likes my power tenny because she picked the strap out for it.

Even though only have 6 guitars, she thinks that is too many. That is the sticking point. I need to start collecting amps...

scott520

Silver Supporting Member
My wife hasn't liked one, single, solitary electric guitar I've owned since we met but she loves my Taylor acoustics when I had them.

Cgkindler

She much prefers my piano playing.

I'll ask her, but for the moment I'd have to say my Parker Fly a Deluxe Refined. It's been a dream of mine for A long time, and I was in a position to get it. Love that giitar n

Tomplay it on its own folks may not like it, but in a band context, it cuts like none other!!!

Trending Topics