• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What is your preferred length for Cables!?!?!

The-Kid

Pedal Art: CIOKS/Vboutique/Providence Dealer
Vendor
Whats your preferred length regarding cables!?!?!

I am possibly going to add Providence Cables on to my reverb store and wanted some feedback as to peoples length of choice to offer a couple different standard lengths. I do sell and offer these exclusively on TGP for now so please PM for pricing if interested.

Cables can also be made to any length as they are made to order but just wanted to have a general idea as to players preferred lengths.

Currently offering in

1 meter/3 feet

2 meter/6 feet

3 meter/10 feet

5 meter/18 feet

7 meter/24 feet

10 meter/30 feet

Thank you in advanced and cheers!

Last edited:

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Studio use- Ten feet guitar to pedalboard. Six feet pedalboard to amp.

The Pup

Silver Supporting Member
10-15 feet. I am currently using a 12' cable.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little bit more.

dbeeman

Platinum Supporting Member
15 ft or so guitar to board. 10 ft board to amp. The 15 ft is for some mobility, but also to add a slight bit of capacitance to make the pickup sound right

The-Kid

Vendor
Okay seem to be a lot of 10, 12, 15 and 18.

We do offer like 30 feet or 24 feet etc and can do 20 as its made to order.

May offer additional 12 and 15 foot options as well although a 12 foot would be 4$ more than standard 10 foot as its more than 3 meters and a 15 foot cost the same as a 5 meter/18 foot because 15 feet falls between 4-5 meters for example.

We simply just charge an extra 4$ per additional meter or whatever falls between that additional meter so its straightforward and customers know exactly what they are getting and what they are paying for.

The-Kid

Vendor
Thank you all for the feedback and definitely keep em coming and share your fave length!?!?!

Cheers, best guys and thank you :)

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
12ft. or 10ft. At home, I'll usually run one or the other length (depending on variables such as what I have available in the capacitance I want to use) to my tuner and boost, and then a 12ft. from the boost to my amp.

When I gigged or rehearsed on a soundstage, it was usually 10ft.

I try to keep the combined cable lengths of the cords I am using to a minimum.

Trending Topics