What is your "vacation" rig this summer?

ED_P

Silver Supporting Member
What is your vacation rig for when you are escaping for summer vacation this year?

Mine is a 1987 Peavey Nitro II neck, with the original Schaller Humbucker pickup, and a Carvin single coil neck pickup, mounted to a piece of oak from Home Depot, into a classic Korg Pandora- giving me all sorts of crazy effects to noodle with while I sit around the camp fire or out on the deck watching the dogs do stupid stuff.

index.php

index.php

Krausewitz

I spend mid-August at the beach in Abruzzo. No guitar comes with me.

When I go home for the holidays I bring a guitar (usually a PRS Vela) and keep an amp there (68 CDR). I'm home for a month, so it made sense to invest in decent gear.

skhan007

When going to the beach, I take my Strandberg and Line 6 POD-x thingy with headphones. Perfect, lightweight, compact, and sounds good for my travel purposes.

slipbeer

Gold Supporting Member
This year my vacation is going to feature stops in LaCrosse (Dave's), Milwaukee (Distinctive Guitar and a couple others) and Chicago (CME) so the question will have to be changed to something about how my rig changed when I went on vacation.

jrjones

Silver Supporting Member
Travel rig will be the guitars they have at carters, gruhn, and CME. Aside from that I don’t want to see a guitar.

Strummerfan

No vacation this year. I was at home for a year after Covid started, so this year I'm still working on getting my finances healthy again. So my regular at home rig.
When we do hit the road for some time away from the city, I usually bring my nylon string guitar. It's a cheapie, so I don't worry too much about it.
Photo0046~2.jpg

Sampler

Gold Supporting Member
Epic. That thing looks like it has rocked quite a few campfires.
Indeed it has…a true bluegrass festival warrior that still sounds and plays great. I believe it’s taken a fall or two prior to my ownership based on the numerous repairs but it’s not ready to go INTO the campfire yet.. it’s a Maritn.
:rockin

OotMagroot

Silver Supporting Member
I usually only go somewhere for a weak. No sense in bringing a guitar. But, if I did it would probably be my EART headless.

rc3797

Silver Supporting Member
It’ll probably be my SG and Walrus ACS1 with some headphones at the beach next month.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom