• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What make guitar is this?

Johnnyr

I saw a singer using this guitar but could not make out the name on the headstock and had to leave the club before I could check it out. It had a very nice acoustic tone for being so smallish. Anyone know what it is?

It's a Babicz guitar. The strings are supposed to keep the tension off of the bridge, evenly distributing the tension throughout the top. The action is also adjustable on the fly via included allen wrench and a neck that slides up and down at the heel.

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
Having read way too much on the website, I have to say they look pretty cool and innovative. Anyone have one?

GAD

Trending Topics