• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What new music doesn't suck? Post bands, songs, YT.

MoPho

Formerly tripp2k
Silver Supporting Member
A spin off from the mega posts that sprout every so often. Turn us curmudgeons on to some new stuff. I want to be blown away. I want to double my music collection. I am album oriented.

Go.

lhallam

Platinum Supporting Member
Go to the member video and sound clips in the TGP forum and spend about an hour clicking around. Guaranteed there are some gems in there.

JStizz

Now THIS is a thread... talking about the GOOD parts of modern music.

Failure! Fantastic Planet is a 90's gem and their brand new one is rad, too.

Death Cab For Cutie are always trying to push the envelope, and do it tastefully.

Last edited:

DonaldDemon

Pretty good list for sure but missed one of the best modern yet vintage prog bands out now, Astra!! See: The Black Chord. I just can't get enough of this album. The Weirding is fantastic too, just an awesome band.

Also have to throw in Airbag, if you like Floyd type music. They are amazing.

I could go on and on but see if you like them first before I waste my text like it usually feels like here

Trending Topics