What OD are you stacking with your POT?

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
well technically my POT is my OD, so in front of it i have a sunlion (fuzz, then treble boost) and after it i have a RAT, which is my distortion, but honestly i run it pretty darn clean. If i was going to ever run anything after it as my "always on" i'd put a "sweetener" like a nice compressor or something.

jerryfan6

Gold Supporting Member
I was sort of expecting a bunch of Timmy replies...which figures, since I just got rid of one(before the POT arrived). I was also expecting other transparent OD replies...like DLS or OCD. Anyone?

Fendegibs

I've tried a couple different pedals to stack with the POT, but right now I'm digging my Walrus Audio Mayflower and going into a DRRI. Some might argue the Mayflower is very Timmy-esque, but I like it with the POT more because it's a smoother gain and it has great bass response.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
I'll do it too...

Timmy, FN5 and a Cranked AC all into my PoT as a solo booster! Kicks ass... first gig is tonight with the PoT.

Dbwalker

Pot -> Zen Drive -> Wampler Pinnacle -> (loop) -> Wampler Ecstasy

So the POT can drive any of the other boxes, POT -> Zen has some endless sustain, my current fav combo.

dcg810

Well, right now I'm stacking everything with a Timmy. That stays on the board, and I have one additional spot to swap in one of my other OD's depending on how I feel. So the POT gets stacked with that, POT > Timmy.

But maybe I'll try stacking the POT into my Zendrive..

Last edited:

Dbwalker

I just hit on Ecstasy -> POT, Tone @ 9:00, OD mode, Drive full up, dip switches up, internal treble pot 3/4 up...

Sustain for days! Smooth sound, not a lot of hair, super compressed sounding... a cool sound.

cas29

Empress comp > Klone set with gain turned up just a tad (under 9 o'clock) > POT boost mode gain set (3 o'clock to all out) depending on what amp Im running.

LOVE it. Best crunch tele tone I ever made.

Trending Topics