What other Lovepedal dirt box?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Uchison, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Uchison

Uchison Member

Hi fors, I'm completely in love with my Burst Eternity. Exactly the sound I really like :RoCkIn
    Just wished it had a bit more grind as I'm not always able to boost my amp that much with a big volume boost. Any ideas what other lovepedal dirt box would give me this?

2. RickB

RickB Member

A COT50 stacked with the Eternity is a perfect match. The COT50 can give it that extra push.

3. aaronblues

aaronblues Supporting Member

cot50 pushing an E is the best stack i've come across so far. Can't go wrong with the COT here, exactly what you are asking for.

cheers

4. Uchison

Uchison Member

Thx for the reply. The only thing I'm hesitant about is a pedal without a tone control as I play with different guitars and different amps.
    Because I like the sound of the E so much, I was thinking to buy a completely diffrent pedal altogether. What's the general opinions on the Purple Plexi?

5. Uchison

Uchison Member

Or the modern Plexi?