• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What other pedal does the Electro Harmonix Wiggler Wurl Tone?

Catoogie

I LOVE the Wurl setting on the Electro Harmonix Wiggler, very subtle and musical. What other pedal has this going on?

seiko

The worm is the closest but really nothing that I know of. That pedal is a pain because of the power supply but it wouldn't sound like that without the extra juice.

monkmiles

Silver Supporting Member
Apologize for bumping an old thread, but I just saw this and have to say the Wurl setting on the Wiggler is definitely a very cool sound.

It was a mainstay on my board for years and I doubt I'll ever sell it. For ease of powering and space I've just been using a vibe instead recently.

Did you ever find anything else that does similar?

Deadduck

I just got a Wiggler in a trade, and I'm pretty impressed. I like the trem settings, but the Wurl, Hamm and Looz settings. Yeah, it's big and has to have it's own power supply, but it gets some good sounds.

Trending Topics