• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What overdrive should i get?

newmaticrocks

I am currently gigging with my JTM-45 thru a Mojo 212 cab. I am looking for a creamy/versatile OD pedal. Suggestions?

Thanks,
B

NortheastHick

Silver Supporting Member
You will get as many suggestions as there are people on this board but imo the ocd is awesome for amp-like overdrive. I love them.

Edit: Sorry for the caps

Yossi

You will get as many suggestions as there are people on this board but imo the ocd is awesome for amp-like overdrive. I love them.
+1.

You may get a more useful response if you say what type of music you are playing.

Floor

Why would you want an overdrive pedal for an amplifier, that sounds so good cranked? Anyways, what guitars are you playing? I would probally preferred a booster/lowgain pedal of some kind.

ninjaaron

Bad Monkey is an extremely versital TS style OD with it's active EQ's

There will be doubters a-plenty, but I'd bet on it in a blind test against any TS clone out there.

Trending Topics