• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What pedal do you own 2 of?

timibucktwo

Silver Supporting Member
Several, both from Analogman & Lovepedal, and I’m not going to bother counting the AM 808 modded Ibanez, Boss, and Maxon versions I own not counting the ones I’ve given away, It’s embarrassing... and I’m not counting Sunfaces, either.

doublescale1

Suhr S-Classic, V60LP's, Soft V neck
Gold Supporting Member
2 Xotic AC Boosts & 2 RC Boosts
2 Timmys (and a well relic'd Tim)

mustachio

.. or at least are thinking about getting another?

I got the Dig about 3 weeks ago and it's been a long honeymoon. I found a setting I love and I'm scared to change it. I'm working on a new song that uses it. I should at least get myself a favorite switch.

I didn't think I cared much about digital delay; I thought I preferred analog or tape delay. In fact, it may not be so much the fact that it's digital as much as that it's a dual delay and how cool it interacts with itself.

I'm using it with my Boogies but I'd like to use it with my other amps that I use a different pedalboard for; hence, I'm seriously thinking about getting another Dig.
Keeley Java Boost with OC44s. But they sound different. Pretty cool. Used to have two Japanese DD2s modded by Analogman But sold One

M

Member 202408

I have 3 big box DMMs, and will probably get more, because I expect them to break some day, and they are irreplaceable.

I also have 2 Mad Professor Deep Blue Delays (hand wired and factory), 2 Sweet Honey Overdrives (hand wired and factory), 2 Simbles and 2 Royal Blue Overdrives; 2 Fulltone Fulldrives (slightly different models though), 2 Proco Rats (slightly different models, actually 3 if you count the one my friend loaned and refuses to return) and 2 Analogman King of Tones. I will probably double up on some others eventually. I have pretty much ”found my pedals”, so I will probably buy more backups than completely new pedals in the future.

fendervato

Menatone Simplexity
Crowther Audio Hotcake (mid-lift and latest version)
Blackstone Appliances OD
Beetronics Fat Bee OD
Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD (hand wired and Custom)
Lizard Leg Dragon Boost

Justin L

Timmy (MXR, v3)
EHX Deluxe Memory Man (Box Box, XO)
EHX Small Clone
OCD (1.7, 2.0)
TS-9 (Maxon, Ibanez)

kdc113

MXR Phase 90
Ibanez DE7, actualy 3 of them.
TS5, TS9 and TS9DX, for me the same with mods.
Small Clone and Neo Clone, i think they count as two of them.

GeeDub

Platinum Supporting Member
Timmy (blue & gold)
Empress Para Eq
OCD (1.7, 2.0)
Blues Driver (std, Waza)
Wampler Black 65

Produktsumme

Funkensprühender Feuerregen
Platinum Supporting Member
Vemuram Jan Ray
Xotic RC SH (chrome & copper)