What pedal do you wish existed?

baseggio

A pitch shifter that could intelligently (and polyphonically) act on the different strings and be programmed by an app or computer. +1 octave on all the strings except for the top two and those get a few modulated cents - instant 12 string. -1 octave, only on the lowest string I play of the E and A strings - instant ****** bass lines. Capo and open tuning settings at the press of a foot. Someone make it so!

baseggio

I also really want someone to make the looper of my dreams. Basically a single Boss sized pedal that can be remotely controlled via MIDI, that does everything the old Line 6 Echo Pro can do, plus has the ability to save loops and samples for later play. Plus some extra pitch and time manipulation.

M

Member 202408

I only want the simplest things, yet even those don’t seem to exist.

For example, a big ass fuzz pedal that has 1) independent fuzz face and big muff circuits 2) independent analog +1 and -1 octave effects you can add on top, and 3) an independent treble booster circuit that can also be added on.

So basically all I want from fuzz in one big box, with 5 footswitches (fuzz face, big muff, octave up, sub octave, treble booster).

vlammie

A pitch shifter that could intelligently (and polyphonically) act on the different strings and be programmed by an app or computer. +1 octave on all the strings except for the top two and those get a few modulated cents - instant 12 string. -1 octave, only on the lowest string I play of the E and A strings - instant ****** bass lines. Capo and open tuning settings at the press of a foot. Someone make it so!
The Roland vg8 did this in the 90s.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom