What pedal do you wish existed?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Matt P, May 13, 2019.

1. ttk

ttk Member

Thanks!

2. Jr Deluxe

Jr Deluxe Member

I wish i had a pedal that sounds like every pedal ever made. Or ever will be made. And can sound like every pedal strung together in any order. And was a mini pedal. And cost $20. Then id get 2.

3. Peps

Peps Fuzzonaut / Fuzzombie / Fuzz Magisterium Bishop Gold Supporting Member

A collaboration Tone Bender MkI with a tone selector knob (think of Muffuletta) for different flavors, i.e., Pigdog, Castledine, Ghost, Faceless, DAM. Get them all under the same roof!

4. Bunther

Bunther Member

A pedal similar to the EHX Synth9 with better quality sounds. Why? When playing pop, ballads, and easy listening music in a guitar-bass-drums trio I need to be able to add harmonically correct sustaining sounds like strings.

A synth guitar like the Casio PG-380 could do this perfectly 30 years ago. With advances in technology we should be able to do this with a pedal and AD conversion.

5. metrokosmiko

metrokosmiko Member

You can do this on a DD-500.
    That's a paradox. The reason the pedal exists is to be expensive. It's like someone at Ibanez got to thinking about what they could do to charge a lot of money and then came up with the pedal idea.

See above!

Do you mean something like the Allan Holdsworth chorus sound?
    I think the DD-500 might be the tool for you, with its ducking / eq parameters etc

monty likes this.
  6. realmacaroni

realmacaroni Supporting Member

I'd love to see the Dispatch Master in a larger enclosure, (prob the Hoof Reaper box). Add the Grand Orbiter and Hoof circuits. Make it so that the phase and fuzz could be made to effect the guitar signal per usual, or flipped to effect only the repeats. Make sure that new flexi-switch tech is applied to everything

7. ThinPaperWings

ThinPaperWings Member

After hearing the improvements to stereo image on the Avalanche Run in v2, I'm excited to see how they would do with a stereo Afterneath.

Mark Hamburg likes this.
  8. metrokosmiko

metrokosmiko Member

The Fulldrive 2 v2, exact same controls and functionality, but the drive circuit is not a Fulldrive but an OCD 1.7.

9. Ripthorn

Ripthorn Member

I actually have a box like this designed up using a standard expression pedal that I just need to build, but I have one or two other projects in the queue ahead of it. It's not a hard thing to do, but does require some things to be done differently than they have been before.

10. metrokosmiko

metrokosmiko Member

Dispatch Master with trails. I could sell my DD-500.

realmacaroni likes this.
  11. BintyTwanger77

BintyTwanger77 Member