What Pedals Have Multiple Reverbs?

thing2n8

Looking to get a reverb pedal to compliment my spring reverb on my amp to help create big, atmospheric effects. I'm not a staunch analogue guy so the option of something digital with many options is appealing. I have all the delay I really need and use my chorus pedal for most modulation, but I've found the Zoom MS-70 to have the most options and seems to be pretty easy to navigate through the menus, even though I wouldn't use the included chorus/ delays.

Also not looking for an H9 or a Strymon pedal. I'd love to have them, but way out of my budget. Looking for something used under $100.

Are there any other options that TGP can give me? Thanks!

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
Grab a used TC Eletronics Hall of Fame or Arena Reverb. Lots of options, built well and sound really good.

Jet Age Eric

OOPS: Missed budget. Another vote for TCE HOF.

WAS: Source Audio Dimension Reverb: Two programmable presets, TONS of tweakability, surprisingly compact. -E

Last edited:

Multicellular

Zoom CDR has quite a lot of options. Also considering you can chain all those delays in there, you can effectively make other hybrid reverbs.

I've yet to find a reverb in the studio (i.e. with plugins) that I couldn't replicate on the CDR.

pacomc79

JHS has a mod to the EHX one that gives two reverb options. I have no experience with it unfortunately I cannot comment on it's success.

Trending Topics