What Pedals have you tried as a direct result of TGP?

Steve Hotra

Silver Supporting Member
Can't recall all of the pedals, but the brands: Strymon, Source Audio and Keeley are my main ones.

Spider Mark

From my Journal, dated 4th October 2017: “And I shouldn’t hang out on The Gear Page or I’ll buy a BD-2, a Rat, a Klon, a Timmy and a Data Corrupter. Then a Timeline …”

Since that date: BD-2w, 2 Rats, 2 Klon(e), Timmy, Volante, Avalanche Run, Transmisser, Canyon, 2 x Nebula, Explorer, Titan II, Atlas III, Mercury IV, Skyboost, TightFuzzPro, Scarab Deluxe, Orpheum, Spooky Tooth, Fuzz Face, Fuzz Factory, Tres Diablos Ruidosos, Grand Orbiter, The Depths, Tone Job, Westwood, Pitch Bay, Dimension DC-2w, Dazatronics Optical Tremolo, History Lesson, ColorFace, Polara, Octavix, SS/BS Mini and Dracarys.

I can’t say TGP inspired all of the above, but certainly some. No regrets, no flipping.

3 Moogerfooger pedals (Drive, Tremolo, an Delay)
This site contributed to my Acid Fuzz Sonic Boom purchase but Youtube was probably more to blame.

Thanks for the reminder. I need to pull them out and write new songs with them.

PedalCrazyFool

Gold Supporting Member
Mainly Lovepedals (I have about 20 now). Almost everything else I’d have found on my own eventually, but the TGP certainly sped up the learning curve.

OotMagroot

Supporting Member
TGP has introduced me to more builers rather than the pedals themselves.

Now....the old Harmony Central board? I bought TONS of pedals because of that forum. They introduced me to the Menatone Blue Collar overdrive and it all went down hill from there.

elicxirmixer

Menatone King of the Britains
Analogman Prince of Tone
Timmy

Probably a few more, but those are the three I still use most often.

megatrav

Supporting Member
Kingsley Harlot
Kingsley Squire
PCE Aluminum Falcon
Snouse Blackbox

Freekish Blues Alpha Drive (lol)

DewieCox

Supporting Member
It’s not TGP’s fault that my tone is great but never quite as great as it could be.

PorkChop

TGP has introduced a lot of smaller builders to me. Trombetta, Joe Gore, Telenordia, Spaceman. I sort through as much info as possible to try and draw a conclusion as to whether a pedal is worth a shot. I drew that conclusion with Spaceman Sputnik, Aphelion, Saturn V and while they sound good they just weren’t for me. The others listed all stuck and have gotten me to sounds I have had in my head for decades. Thanks TGP folks.