• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What power supply am I describing?

Jason_77

I want to create a small board for home and grab-and-go use. It's going to have 4-5 pedals. I have a Voodoo Lab PP2 on my main board and while I really like it, I'd like something in a smaller size with the following features:

- 5 or so isolated outputs

- Ability to switch between 9 -18v on each tap (this is the most important feature I'm interested in)

- The smaller, the better. Something around the size of the Iso 5

Almost every pedal I plan to use can be run up to 18v so I'd like to take advantage of that. None of them are digital so I don't need it so supply a high current on any of the taps. Does something like this exist?

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
Cooks Schizophrenic. It has two taps that are 9/18V capable via DIP switches. Six isolated taps, two are high mA and the Schizo is also a LINKS PSU, so if you expand, you can add another LINKS PSU easily with an adapter.

Trending Topics