• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What power supply? Pedal Power Digital?

Druggist

Hey gang,

I'm trying to figure out power for a board. It SHOULD be simple: I've got 2 Strymon pedals (El Cap and Flint), an overdrive, 2 fuzzes and a tuner. So, 4 regular pedals and 2 requiring 250mA. I thought maybe the Pedal Power Digital would work but for some reason there's no manual online and the sales sites are a little vague on some points. A couple questions:

1. Super nooby question, but the 400mA outs work just fine with regular old low draw pedals, right? It's just about total draw, can't overpower a pedal?

2. How many pedals can this thing power? Are the 2 banks of 9v/12v outs either/or (meaning 4 outs total and in my scenario the need the daisy chain), or is it, for example, 6 total outs with an option to switch 12 to 9v. Because that would be awesome, Voodoo Labs.

3. Is there some other (fairly simple and inexpensive) power solution I should be looking at?

Thanks!

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
A Cioks DC8 can power what you currently have on your board. $170 thru Pedalshark.com

Druggist

D'oh I think all this confusion stems from confusing the PP2+ specs (with two 250mA outs) with the old PP2 specs. Anyway... thanks!

Trending Topics