What power supply? Pedal Power Digital?

Druggist

Hey gang,

I'm trying to figure out power for a board. It SHOULD be simple: I've got 2 Strymon pedals (El Cap and Flint), an overdrive, 2 fuzzes and a tuner. So, 4 regular pedals and 2 requiring 250mA. I thought maybe the Pedal Power Digital would work but for some reason there's no manual online and the sales sites are a little vague on some points. A couple questions:

1. Super nooby question, but the 400mA outs work just fine with regular old low draw pedals, right? It's just about total draw, can't overpower a pedal?

2. How many pedals can this thing power? Are the 2 banks of 9v/12v outs either/or (meaning 4 outs total and in my scenario the need the daisy chain), or is it, for example, 6 total outs with an option to switch 12 to 9v. Because that would be awesome, Voodoo Labs.

3. Is there some other (fairly simple and inexpensive) power solution I should be looking at?

Thanks!

theroan

MONDO!!!!

voodoolab_pedalpower-mondo_001.jpg

I'd wait for this.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
A Cioks DC8 can power what you currently have on your board. $170 thru Pedalshark.com

Druggist

D'oh I think all this confusion stems from confusing the PP2+ specs (with two 250mA outs) with the old PP2 specs. Anyway... thanks!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom