What reverb pedal can sound like this?

dwolfggc

I'm really looking at getting a Blue Sky but the WET, Hall of Fame and RV-5 are also options. This is the style of reverb I'm looking for, it doesn't have to be exactly like this but in the ballpark. [SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/danwolford/reverb-demo[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Basically, warm, long tail, and some modulation.
Before you say "Flint", I like tremolo before delay and reverb after.

Thanks!

coralreefer

You can get all the above pedals to sound like that but WET might come the closest. Don't underestimate the RV-5. Blue Sky harder to dial in but I'm sure it's there too. Hall of Fame versatile but not lush enough for me.

dwolfggc

Thanks, for the reply!
I'm kinda going back and forth on the Blue Sky and the WET. The blue sky has more options but the wet is cheaper and will probably do all that I would need.

Mr. Limbic

I love my stereo wet for those sounds and the rv5 is great too..sold my hof...never tried the blue sky but fyi the flint effect order can be changed to how you like it

dwolfggc

I love my stereo wet for those sounds and the rv5 is great too..sold my hof...never tried the blue sky but fyi the flint effect order can be changed to how you like it

Yeah but the Flint can't be split, i.e. trem before delay and reverb after delay.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom