What song (s) would you play to prepare a woman for a night of romance?

soundchaser59

Thank You Great Spirit!
Silver Supporting Member
some slow steamy sleazy lamp post jazz with plenty of gritty saxophone.

Or Led Zep, Custard Pie......more to the point.

EdFarmer

Back in the day? It was The Steve Miller Band's Book of Dreams . . . Quite a way back . . .

Digidog

I guess that what music suits best depends on the woman who'd be hearing it.

I'd have music on for dinner and conversations, but for romance I'd like it more quiet. Mozart's piano concerts work great for after dinner activities, while Sinatra, Sam and Dave, Otis et al. work great for less intimate socializing but are great leads into later in the evening.

rawkguitarist

I was gonna say Cheeseburger in Paradise sandwiched in between some actual sexy time songs. Again...I'm not saying it'll work...but it has.
He he… I gave a flippant answer cause I think that's a funny title to a song. Not much of a Buffet fan myself. Also, cause I'm lucky - I don't have to do too much romancing. That comes in the form of snuggling on the couch while watching movies/shows every night before bed.

When you're married, often there's not much romance... I usually simply say to my wife under my voice "hey, we should get some sex in tonight" and 99% of the time she says something like "yup, we do". Then we run off while the boys are playing video games and get it done in about 15. Then we try to play it off when one of my boys asks where we were... :D

anchor

The answer to original question really depends on the kind of interaction you expect or are in the mood for. Depending on whether your aim is humor, intimidation, heartspoken romance or frivilous sluttiness, any of the songs above could be appropriate. I'm being completely serious here.

bobcs71

What I should play:

What I would end up saying & playing:
“Isn’t this some great guitar work?!”

Trending Topics