What speaker is most like a higher powered Celestion G12M "blackback"?

Scumback Speakers

Platinum Supporting Member
Does anyone have any insight into how long Scumback expects to be down?
Back Up and running. I’m only doing shipments to the continental 48 states. I am not accepting anything but PayPal and cash, and I’m only shipping via FedEx. That’s what happens when the economy gets screwed up in the shipping overseas increases 50%. You can’t sell speakers when the shipping is 90% of the cost Of an M 75.

fiveightandten

Silver Supporting Member
I started taking orders again April 15. Just so everyone knows I had a heart issue and I wound up having a heart transplant. I’ve got two more weeks of therapy then I get to go home. In the meantime the guy who’s been working for me for years is building speakers. You cannot order with anything but PayPal. I won’t ship outside the US due to the shipping costs. You have to live in the lower 48 states.I ship via FedEx ground and there will be no exceptions to that rule.
Wow. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

jdel77

I started taking orders again April 15. Just so everyone knows I had a heart issue and I wound up having a heart transplant. I’ve got two more weeks of therapy then I get to go home. In the meantime the guy who’s been working for me for years is building speakers. You cannot order with anything but PayPal. I won’t ship outside the US due to the shipping costs. You have to live in the lower 48 states.I ship via FedEx ground and there will be no exceptions to that rule.

Good Lord, that’s hardcore. Here’s to a full recovery!

tylerfreak

Silver Supporting Member
Just to add another +1 on the Feedback to the Scumbacks I have kts60 and 70s, all kinds of celestions and I just got a combo with a Scumback in it and I’m very pleased. Jims speaker sound great!

Echoplexi

Gold Supporting Member

That’s intense, hoping you make a quick recovery and feel better than ever.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom