What the heck IS a Lovepedal BBB07?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by soldano16, Jan 2, 2008.

1. soldano16

soldano16 Member

I bought it used thinking it was a fuzz. Based on the tones I'm finding, I'm using it for non fuzz activities. But I never got to read any of the promotional information regarding the pedal. When the pedal came out, how was it described? How does it work so well as a treble booster if it's a fuzz?

2. rewog

rewog Member

It's a hot Fuzz Face with a Blend on the input capacitor.
    This lets you go from a lot of treble content (ala Treble Booster) to a pretty Bass heavy Fuzz.

3. VoodooBlues

VoodooBlues Member

Yeah, I like it best for the vintage fuzz face type tones. I keep the Driver and Blend knobs dimed and the volume set to taste. I think it may have an internal trimmer in it but i've never messed with it. Maybe somebody else can chime in on that.

4. XKnight

XKnight Member

It's by far one of the most versatile pedals I've ever played. Fuzz, treble booster and OD all rolled up into one.

5. jb1911

jb1911 Member

It'll do from light OD to treble booster to tonebender to balls out fuzz face. It beat out all the other fuzzes I've tried.

6. gravy

gravy Member

i bought mine off the emporium and the seller sent me a chart that came with it new detailing settings for vintage ge fuzzface, vintage rangemaster, warm smooth od/boost, and distortion/mkII. been stuck exploring the mkII range so far--plenty o`power and edge!

7. Garygtr

Garygtr Almost as good! Silver Supporting Member

I like the vintage FF setting (gain and blend maxed), but my favorite is to roll the blend back to about 3 o'clock-gets rid of the "woofiness" without sacrificing gain or smoothness.