What to do in Lynnwood WA USA?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jbviper4, May 20, 2019.

1. Trotter

Trotter Supporting Member

Lynnwood is not a fun place to hang and unless you love malls and large retail clothing stores you probably won’t have very much fun there.

However, Tommy’s Guitar Shop in Everett is worth going to and not too far away. Some very nice boutique guitars, amps and pedals. But Everett itself isn’t anything to brag about.

If you want to check out a cool town with good music, breweries, food, scenery, and a very cool vibe, then head on up to Bellingham for the day. It’s 1 hour north of Lynnwood.

jbviper4 likes this.
  2. Hack Prophet

Hack Prophet vile mighty wretched

Tommy's guitar shop has a great pedal selection, and is one of maybe a dozen (if even) brick and mortar D*A*M retailers in the states. I believe there is also a GC somewhere in Lynnwood

jbviper4 likes this.
  3. jbviper4

jbviper4 Supporting Member

Spotted the GC and took a pass. I am hitting Emerald Guitars tomorrow afternoon. I will check out Tommy's as well. Thanks to all!

4. Ezyryder

Ezyryder Member

If you make it to Emerald City Guitars you should continue on to West Seattle and check out Thunder Road Guitars. Awesome shop. Lot's to do in West Seattle as well.

jbviper4 likes this.