• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What to expect Black Cat OD-1

King Rat

Enough volume for a clean boost, mid booster sound that gets dirty as a fuzz, sounds like a improved distortion plus Kim of deal?

Not much user opinions on this one.. And not something I see in many boards

justnick

Nice fuzzy character, great dynamics, and a fairly tight low end.

I really liked it...

Massimo really liked the OD-Fuzz which is the OD1 and their Fuzz in one pedal...He got some different sounds out of the OD side in this demo...
He also talks WAY too much. Oh well.

King Rat

I watched these these both a couple of times. are they both you? They look like you, but you put in an accent/persona for one haha.

They are great demos, but I'm really interested in how they would sound with minimum gain and with humbuckers... Have you tried them with humbuckers?

erksin

I met Massimo in Rome, he tried to get me drunk on cheap Chianti and I'm pretty sure he put his hand on my leg. Nice guy - I wish he'd call.

Trending Topics