• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What tonal changes to expect after "break-in" period on Evidence Audio Lyric HG?

Random Hero

I'm currently loving the way it sounds, so I'm wondering what tonal changes I will experience after the 10-40 hour break in time on this cable? I currently have about 2 hours on it and it sounds divine, so what should I expect from further playing?

Scrutinizer

Why not trust your ears, and report back here after 10-40 hours of use? Tell us if you hear a before-after difference.

:AOK

Atdi2000

Silver Supporting Member
I never noticed any real difference in mine. I wasn't really listening for it though.

Random Hero

Why not trust your ears, and report back here after 10-40 hours of use? Tell us if you hear a before-after difference.

:AOK
You make a fine point, sir. I'll see what I spot.

I'm missing something here... Are you talking about a break-in period for your guitar cable?
Haha, yes. It says it on the packaging and everything :D Actually, I read it here too, one of the other users said the break in "does make a difference".

Trending Topics