• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What type of BOSS DD-3 do I have?

Mike M

I have this DD-3 from the early 90's. I have all paperwork and original receipt. I had heard that these were more collectible and better quaity. Is this true? Thanks

Lolaviola

Silver Supporting Member
Boss: Regardless of the year, or the chip's size, if it works well, it could be a very good delay. I have put a Japan DD-3 and even an early Taiwan DD-3 next to a later currently-available DD-3 and found the newer one noisier and not as smooth to operate.

stinkfoot

That's a version 2b, then (square delay chip with the cutout in the plastic shield, but pcb-mounted adapter jack). If you ask me, it's a lot sweeter sounding than the current version 3 models, but possibly not as smooth as the version 1 DD-3 (and the similar DD-2).

/Andreas

Trending Topics