• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

what will this rig fetch on the market?

CADdrafter

say i had a Fender Prosonic head and a 4x12 Celestion loaded Fender Tonemaster cab.

what's a fair price to ask if i wanted to sell this rig?

CADdrafter

That really depends on the condition and age too... it's all relative, right?
both are circa 2002/2003 and in great condition.

my buddy is offering to sell me both but i have no need for that much amp. i'm investigating my investment to return options.

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
i'm investigating my investment to return options.
I wouldn't buy it as an investment.

Even so-called collectibles are taking a dive in the current economic climate and the Prosonic is not a particularly popular amp. Super Reverbs are a steal now.

I have a couple of Prosonic combos I'm probably going to sell around Christmas if the economy improves.

Unless he's selling it for less than $500 I wouldn't consider it an investment. They're great amps, but for investment purposes I'd look elsewhere.

Trending Topics