• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What would this body be worth?

stratter

I've seen some like it (hardware and all) go (in your condition) I'd say around $4400 maybe?

omfg51

I've seen some like it (hardware and all) go (in your condition) I'd say around $4400 maybe?
The neck attached to that body is not the original neck, the guitar was frankensteined with a '72 Jag neck. The total price for the guitar with that neck attached is less than $4400.

Let's say I buy the guitar whole with that non original neck. I can sell the body for $4400, but what can I sell a '72 Jag neck for? It's got little fret material left, but it definitely still playable, and with original tuners.

Deed_Poll

If you take the guard off you'll never get it back on.

Just warning you!

I can't even adjust the pickup heights on my '65 JM because the celluloid guard has shrunk around them!

I'd sell the neck, get a replica '64 neck made by Musikraft and get it relic'd to match the body. Blonde finishes had natural heads, so that's a plus. Or you could find a '64 neck to go on it.

stratter

The neck attached to that body is not the original neck, the guitar was frankensteined with a '72 Jag neck. The total price for the guitar with that neck attached is less than $4400.

Let's say I buy the guitar whole with that non original neck. I can sell the body for $4400, but what can I sell a '72 Jag neck for? It's got little fret material left, but it definitely still playable, and with original tuners.
I was meaning the full unit...

without the original neck, that'll knock it down about 1.5k I think.

Trending Topics