• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What would you like to see next from Way Huge Electronics?

Kev O)))

Recently, I read an on-line article from Premier Guitar with Jeorge Tripps where he says, "My thing is that if there’s a big enough demand for it, we’ll reissue it, but I don’t want to reissue anything just for the sake of bringing it back."
So, with that in mind. What pedals would you like to see from Way Huge Electronics in the future and to make this thread more interesting what kind of names would you give them?

Octave Up Fuzz = Piercing Moose (still think that's a great name)
Tremolo = Tater Tot
Polyphonic Octave Pedal = Parmesan Cheese
Phaser, with the ability to go between 2, 4 and 6 stages (45, 90, & 100) = Potato Pancake
Wah (switchable between stock, Fasel, & whatever else mod you can put into a Wah and make it switchless)= Whipped Cream

Kev O)))

Yeah, but he already mentioned that that wasn't going to happen and that a lot of his version 2 ideas went into the Carbon Copy.

Anything else?

Mr. Kite

Silver Supporting Member
I would like to see really beautiful swim suit models presenting the products like Goodsell amps.

musickbox

Aqua Puss with Tap tempo and modulation. A guy can dream right?

If not maybe a reverb, tremolo, or analog phaser.

Grathan

I am not familiar with any of the pedals. I would like to see a sampler pack made availible through the mail only requiring a deposit and shipping charges.

olejason

He can say whatever he wants but almost anyone you talk to is going to say they want an aqua puss. I think they could take the guts out of the carbon copy and throw it in a blue enclosure and it would sell like crazy.

JVania

He can say whatever he wants but almost anyone you talk to is going to say they want an aqua puss. I think they could take the guts out of the carbon copy and throw it in a blue enclosure and it would sell like crazy.
+1000. You have mirrored my thoughts :worried

Trending Topics