"What YouTube Guitar video blow your mind TODAY?" Thread

dazco

Pretty much anything by Vai. No one improvises with such incredible imagination. He makes malmsteen sound like a sine wav. How he comes up with more imaginative things in one song than i have in my entire 35+ years of playing is beyond me. The guy is arguably the best guitarist within the styles his playing encompases on earth. He is probably the closest thing i have seen to a player who can allow all of his feelings to be translated accuratly from his fingers thru a amplifier. I never thought that way about him till i listened to him enough. No wonder Zappa took him under his wing. I think Frank would be very proud of what he's accomplished.

Tonealicious

Pretty much anything by Vai. No one improvises with such incredible imagination. He makes malmsteen sound like a sine wav. How he comes up with more imaginative things in one song than i have in my entire 35+ years of playing is beyond me. The guy is arguably the best guitarist within the styles his playing encompases on earth. He is probably the closest thing i have seen to a player who can allow all of his feelings to be translated accuratly from his fingers thru a amplifier. I never thought that way about him till i listened to him enough. No wonder Zappa took him under his wing. I think Frank would be very proud of what he's accomplished.
Thats great! But which youtube video?:p

stevorc321

That Vai vid was sooo good I peed my pants a little.
Classic! He plays nearly as good as my Mom - and the crowd are still clapping? Are they in on the joke?
EDIT ... Oops -it's a fake - i found the real one

Last edited: