• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What?

To be fair this one was worth at least 150$-200$ For quite a while I believe. Meat box have been selling forever in 400+ range...

It doesn’t surprise me at all these are going up in value tbh.
Meatbox prices are down considerably. Gonna be a while before they get back to the $400 range.

JosephZdyrski

Meatbox prices are down considerably. Gonna be a while before they get back to the $400 range.
News to me ....but I suck at keeping up with this stuff and that’s why I don’t buy pedals to flip. I just buy the ones I want to play with... I am the guy who bought a DOD Grunge fx69 for 30$ then sold it for 25$ about a month before that JHS DOD Episode came out lol.

LionVerse

Anhedonic Misanthrope
Gold Supporting Member
Pedal = $25
Original box = $725
Shipping = FREE!

Yup, TGP math checks out. Better snag it quick! :aok

FokenBusker

It's the rarest pedal from DOD's Lambe series. And the JHS vlog definitely helped up the value.

I've owned 2 different Lambe pedals over the years - a Corrosion and a Juice Box. The Corrosion was the first pedal I've ever owned and it was GLORIOUS. The Juice Box is the first and best OD I've ever owned, and I still have it. I paid $50 used in-box with manual, plastic sleeve et. al. But I should have paid far more for it.

I wouldn't pay that much for the Big Pig but I wouldn't turn one down for $200.

Trending Topics