Whatcha order today? I got a Source Audio Nemesis

Enusire

congrats man!
okay, I take also the opportunity to share my joy. Two days ago I orderded a Fender Blues Junior Laquered Tweed as my bedroom amp - it will arrive tomorrow and I´m soooo excited! :banana

Lets make this thread a "share your joy and excitement thread" - anyone with me? ;)

What are you excited about? :D

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
congrats man!
okay, I take also the opportunity to share my joy. Two days ago I orderded a Fender Blues Junior Laquered Tweed as my bedroom amp - it will arrive tomorrow and I´m soooo excited! :banana

Lets make this thread a "share your joy and excitement thread" - anyone with me? ;)

What are you excited about? :D
I updated the title...

Congrats!

Jeric

Snagged a used DD-7 with a tap tempo cause I'm an indecisive pile of garbage! Here's to trying to fit it onto an already loaded board with a maxed out PP2+ :p

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
I should mentioned that YESTERDAY I bought a VHT/Fryette Deliverance 60 from @taddertot and also ordered the Source Audio Lunar Phaser and Gemini Chorus!

slimefuzz

dbx 266xs
showed up among a list of 100's of cheesy promotional items on work's employee rewards page.
most useful thing i could find, and i wanted a compressor for years

enjoy your selves !}

hippieboy

Silver Supporting Member
I algo got a nemesis a couple of days ago, it would arrive thursday most likely :) also very excited about it!

fareye

My Nemesis arrived today!

There are jaw-droppingly beautiful sounds in this pedal.

It excels at otherworldly and angelic type sounds - "normal" delay sounds are remarkable as well.

The degrade setting with the intensity at max is just this bit crushed fuzzy madness that I couldn't stop playing.

If you're into slap back, I found the "noise tape" setting with time and feedback rolled back to 9:00 to sound incredible - better than anything I could get with the "slapback" preset.

Sounds glorious with dirt - both, before and after it.

My life will forever be divided into pre-nemesis and post-nemesis eras.

This pedal does not disappoint.

froglord

I've just got hold of a Kingsley Minstrel. Never had a tube-based pedal before. We'll see how it works out tonight ...

I'm also sorely tempted by the Nemesis.

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
My Nemesis arrived today!

There are jaw-droppingly beautiful sounds in this pedal.

It excels at otherworldly and angelic type sounds - "normal" delay sounds are remarkable as well.

The degrade setting with the intensity at max is just this bit crushed fuzzy madness that I couldn't stop playing.

If you're into slap back, I found the "noise tape" setting with time and feedback rolled back to 9:00 to sound incredible - better than anything I could get with the "slapback" preset.

Sounds glorious with dirt - both, before and after it.

My life will forever be divided into pre-nemesis and post-nemesis eras.

This pedal does not disappoint.
Nice! This is certainly making me more anxious to get mine in!

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
Yesterday I realized I had a KOT email from Mike buried from two years ago, so I ordered one and it shipped today! Also, I apparently somehow snuck an order in for a Sunbender MKIV when they were up for like an hour last week, and that shipped too.

72Telecaster

bLerg - ordered a Instant Lo-fi Junkey yesterday! :p Wanting to AB it with a Warped Vinyl. I've always dug the way the Lo-Fi Junky demos sounded...secretly hoping I prefer it to the WV because... $$$

ryderuveze

Ordered a Bare Knuckles Blackguard Flat 50 (Broadcaster) last night. Looking forward to putting it in my Esquire.

Kylote

A couple spare Mogami pancake cables. Last purchase before that was an Immerse preorder on Feb 20th. I should be done for awhile... although I am considering the Mogami gold guitar cables. But $50 is a lot for a guitar cable, but I've had some guitar cable turnover in the last couple years and I've had no issues with any of my Mogami patch cables, so the hope would be that they be the last guitar cables I need to buy.

Trending Topics