• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What's a '53 Goldtop Les Paul worth???

Rosewood

I use to have one, serial #32626, I'd like to know also. Or maybe It would be better if I didn't know.;)

dewman

bridge is a wrapunder, not sure of neck angle but it feels like it is right on par with a real '56 I played recently. action is great, electronics are in great shape. serial number 31xxx. it has been refreted as well, but I cold care less about that. mechanically and electronically it seems fine. The only negative is the wrapunder bridge for playability. what are the price differences?

brentrocks

Guitar Hack/Player
Platinum Supporting Member
this doesnt exactly mesh w/ what you are looking at, well, kinda...anyway....a good friend of mine bought a '54 goldtop, wraparound bridge, original p-90s, original frets, original piant for $15,500....oh and it was a lefty.

here it is.....

Mondoslug

15-25K(no headstock repair)...sumthin like that right, depending. Like I've ever bought one but I've certainly looked!

Trending Topics