Whats a good cheap EQ? e.g. 100$

FloridaSam

Fishchps.jpg

And send me check for $70.00. Its a great pedal.

wjrhee

you should try a modded ge-7. i had one on my board for a while and it got the job done. never really disappointed me.

or if you're good with soldering, you could try a byoc 10-band eq.

eru

The MXR M-108 is decent. It's not true bypass, but depending on what you want it for, that may not matter.

And I have one in perfect condition that I might be interested in getting rid of because I don't need it anymore if you're interested....

MikeMcK

Gold Supporting Member
Hope this doesn't count as thread hijacking, but a couple of people have mentioned a modded GE-7...modded in what way?

jb1911

I had an MXR M-108 10 band and it was pretty nice, but I sold it when I got the M-109 6 band. It's way smaller, runs on 9v and has the 6 most important band centers for guitar. It's also built like a rock and if it's not TB, it sure has a nice buffer. You can get them on ebay for $50 used with no problem.

G

GuitaristZ

thanks for the replies guys! I will be running this in the effects loop of an all tube amp to fix the tone of one channel.

For 30$, the danelectro is in the lead right now lol...I read its supposed to be modeled after the GE7 and, even though its plastic, its sure not going to be stomped on a lot, so thats probably ok.

thewex

yeah i just got my GE-7 sniper mod'd. its great. its not a bad pedal on its own though, but the sniper mod takes away most or all of the noise and gives you a bit more dynamic range. it really made a difference for me!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom