What's a Guitar You Always Wanted to Own but Cannot Afford Right Now (Dream List)

Oneofthe

So, now that I am getting into Jazz I'm realizing my Tele can't cut it and I need a Jazz Box. The Jazz Box world is huge and, and expensive. As a Jazz amateur one day I hope to own an L-5 just like Wes Montgomery

gibson-l5-ces-wes-montgomery-full-front-1.jpg

What is a guitar you wished you owned right now but just don't have the money to afford. This is the dream list, you may one day own it but just not now.

Cheer!

kingrazor

American Elite Thinline Telecaster, Gretsch Player's Edition 6118T-LIV, or a Gibson Les Paul High Performance Spec.

So far.

rsm

So, now that I am getting into Jazz I'm realizing my Tele can't cut it and I need a Jazz Box. The Jazz Box world is huge and, and expensive. As a Jazz amateur one day I hope to own an L-5 just like Wes Montgomery

gibson-l5-ces-wes-montgomery-full-front-1.jpg

What is a guitar you wished you owned right now but just don't have the money to afford. This is the dream list, you may one day own it but just not now.

Cheer!

Have a look at Ibanez Artcore in the meantime?

I have my dream guitars :)

atallen

McPherson 4.5 in any one of the following combinations:
Striped ebony/Adirondack spruce
Wenge/wenge
Mahogany/Engelmann spruce
Bolivian rosewood/redwood

Abram4235

Silver Supporting Member
60s strat, sunburst w/rosewood neck
60s ES 335 in cherry

I'd be lucky if I ever owned either one, let alone both.

gkoelling

ES-335 or Heritage Prospect but I'd be happy with an Eastman T386, or a Collings, or a Thorn Grantura, or...

Last edited:

olgluefoot

An ESP Suffer. Its the artist model for Yoshimitsu Taki from the band 9mm Parabellum Bullet (great name right?) Essentially its just a hardtail HSS strat copy... but I want one. Badly.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom