• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What’s giving you GAS right now?

I’m actually very happy with my current set up which is far more than I need and better than I can make use of, but GAS is an insidious beast. Ever since I saw a relived pink Novo Serus, I WANT. Almost 100% I’ll never see one, let alone get one, but still......the GAS is real.

What’s sitting in the back of everyone’s minds? (And add pics so we can all drool...) 634C43D7-378B-4BFD-B641-6DC5D3E79C2F.jpeg

CatchForUsTheFoxes

Gold Supporting Member
For some reason the EQD Life Pedal has crept back into the forefront of my consciousness. Also, I’d love to find a Maestro MFZ-1 at a yard sale but that’ll never happen..

RRfireblade

I’m actually very happy with my current set up which is far more than I need and better than I can make use of, but GAS is an insidious beast. Ever since I saw a relived pink Novo Serus, I WANT. Almost 100% I’ll never see one, let alone get one, but still......the GAS is real.

What’s sitting in the back of everyone’s minds? (And add pics so we can all drool...) View attachment 318501
Not much right now, kind of been jonesing a little bit for something in a double neck. As cool as they are, I just don't know that I would ever play it. LOL but it would look bitchin hanging on the wall.

scotty31

Axes:
Kauer Super Chief & Banshee Deluxe
A tele (tossing up a JV, 52 AVRI, 62 Custom black double bound & Nocaster -2 of these)
Gibson J45
Fender EJ Strat w/RW board
Fender Clapton Strat
Explorer + V

Amps:
Park P45 (currently being built)
Park Rock Head (next order)
Kingsley Deluxe 50 (when that spot comes up :p )

FX:
BJF Model H
BJF Honey Bee

what?

I bought a musicman axis 2001 shortly after evh passing and I got hooked. Thing is I never really owned a floyd equipped guitars before and now Im gassing for an axis super sport with the vintage trem.

if we are talking about multiple gas, Im also gassing for a skreddy hybrid fuzz driver and a marshall plexi of some kind.

Sean6247

I’m planning a Warmoth build. This one will be inspired by Silver Sky. Modified Alder Strat body, Maple neck/fretboard conversion neck, tilt back Warmoth reverse headstock, HSS Fishman Fluence pickups, White base with dark blue pearl finish.

The finish is going to the main challenge for this one. I am purchasing some Alder from the local hardwood dealer and practicing the paint. Figuring out how much pearl, combination of colors, how many clear coats, how to polish the clear. It is going to be interesting/exciting.

Trending Topics