• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What’s giving you GAS right now?

Matrozzio

My gas is fed up with guitars. But it madly wants an ox box from UAD Instead of torpedo live . Also it requires to change pickups on my SG . And im afraid that common hambuckers will not be enough

scotty31

Are Park amps still being made????????? I thought Marshall stopped making them years ago! Good choice though! I have an old Park 50watt blue front combo, aluminum chassis, lay down transformer, non working tremolo circuit (although I may rectify that in the future) . Great gigging amp that sounds the business! cost me about £80 back in 1985 I think? utterly reliable and still sounding great today! View attachment 320651 View attachment 320652
Mitch colby makes them now
Seriously cant wait.

rockinstephen

Actually. I'm not experiencing any GAS right now. I have 11 guitars and some of them (Gretsch 6196 Country Club are more expensive and of better quality than anyone who plays at my level deserves to own. Still, that is subject to change...

oldgofaster

I am looking at a new acoustic with a cutaway.
I want a $2500 "model", but...I want it to sit on a stand or hang on the wall for everyday play.
My room has already split the headstock of a J45, so in reality, I'll probably end up getting a laminate/sub $1000 model.
Peace to y'all!

Lt Dak

Silver Supporting Member
Tom Anderson classic or cobra short.
New amp, maybe a suhr of some kind?

jrjones

Silver Supporting Member
I saw a gretsch rose falcon a few weeks ago that had been changed to (mostly) gold hardware. That was a cool guitar. Have had to go play my guitars a few times lately so I’d stop thinking about it.

Wound_Up

Nothing right now. I ordered it last week and it showed up a few days later. It's not a Gibson but it'll do just fine until I finally get one. This thing is fantastic! Mahogany body. Set neck. Carved maple top. Rosewood fretboard. Alnico V's. Std size 500k Alpha pots. They're on sale right now, too. IMG_20201122_034631_997.jpg

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
After 20 years of avoiding strats, I figured it wouldn’t kill me to have one in the stable, so I’m gathering the parts now.

I thought choosing humbuckers was tough...they have nothing on finding the right set of Strat pickups :omg

Noel Holden

What I would really like to say is a Kauer Banshee Deluxe, but it's waaay out of my price range.
What I need though is an actual Les Paul type of guitar. I've been looking at Tokai Love Rocks. I like the late '80's Custom in wine red. Japanese built of course.

Trending Topics