*** What's Going On With Grendel? ***

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Dave_C, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Dave_C

Dave_C Supporting Member

Ordered and paid for a Dead Room back in early April for the May 19 ship date. Got an email stating they were backordered on parts and would ship May 26 (which happened to be Memorial Day). Sent the company two emails last week and two voice mails this week, but haven't received any replies. Nada. Crickets.

Are they still in business? Are they pulling a Tone-Tools Caz Azera on us? I'm starting to get a little suspicious. Anybody know anything? There's a new website up, but no other signs of life.

Thanks.

2. Dave_C

Dave_C Supporting Member

3. Dave_C

Dave_C Supporting Member

Just found out that Alex has been out with a serious illness, but is back now and recovering! WOW! Glad to hear it he's gonna' be OK!

4. Scumback Speakers

Scumback Speakers Gold Supporting Member

I'm with you, sir. I have a Dead Room ordered and paid for as well. Mine is supposed to be shipping today... I hope. I need to do some clips of my latest speakers.

5. Dave_C

Dave_C Supporting Member

Well, mine is in with your batch, but I just checked DHL and see only that the shipment info has been received, but it doesn't appear that any freight is moving just yet. Maybe that information will be updated today.

And, yes, a hard-core speaker fella' such as yourself would be the perfect candidate for one of these!!! Great for breaking in speakers as well.